Monday, September 28, 2009

Markup Language

What do I need this part of the system to do?
This part is needed to force the user to translate there language into a format that my genetic logic can deal with, need to be broad enough to be able to cover most/all modern languages, needs to be easy enough to learn, needs to be efficient so that there isn't a gigantic overhead


How will it do this?
I will be creating my own style markup language. The exact style has yet to be decided. With a combination of several levels and termination sets it should work well with the genetic logic.

This is NOT a compiler, tho I will be reading compiler books and papers as the natural language processing is similar.

Further reading

Aho, A. V., Lam, M. S., Sethi, R., & Ullman, J. D. ('2006'). Compilers - Principles, Techniques and Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment