Monday, September 14, 2009

Confusing? My posts? Never!

I've decided to throw up a clearer outline of what my system will do. Partly because I'll need it in a few weeks for a presentation and mostly because I'm sick of explaining it to people.

My program will be passed a potential syntax, all possible calls, cmd's for compilation of the previously mentioned syntax, IP addresses of other available machines and a virtual environment (VE). Using the potential syntax the program will genetically create AI's for the passed virtual environment.

What this means is that, my program will be able to efficiently create controller class for any object in any virtual environment. Manually creating controller classes can take upwards of a month for large and complex VE's. Even then you don't know if your result is the most efficient. My system will be structured in such a way that one person will need less than 8 hours to set it running and you are guarantied to the get the most efficient output. (eventually)

For all those still confused I'll be outting together a flow chart later.

No comments:

Post a Comment