Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Genome Inplemention

I now have a full working implementation of the back end genome.
While I have based the structure of my electronic genome on the structure of the biological genome I don't have my fancy little graph set up yet so I won't talk about it.

Here is an actual example developed by my Origin system.


This is 001BF:

;Gen:
;Name:
;Number of Copies:

;redcode-94

SPL <226, 672

end


This is 001BF's genome:

11#0#88#/$call$/(1+_Dup_Cha)
11#10#3#$/$Var$/(1_Dup_Cha)
11#10#1#/$Symbol$/(0-1_Dup_Per)
11#5#3#/$Var$/(1_Dup_Cha)
11#4#1#/$Symbol$/(0-1_Dup_Per)


I can see at least two bugs in the above output bug these are both aesthetic bugs and will not effect the genetic outcome.


My plan is to get the VE for redcode up and running tomorrow and after that have a hop off the genetic algorithm.
Before I can properly run at the mutation code I will need to go back and edit LML. At the moment there is very little control over the chances of mutation or how severe the mutation will be. If I bring in a weight system instead of the current "Per" and "Cha" stuff there will be more flexibility in the way I can set small changes to happen frequently, big ones to happen infrequently or any combination of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment